Saturday, April 17, 2010

Uh Oh....

So this morning cos I was up early I figured I'd make a start on adding labels to all of my blog posts when I discovered I have made a few errors in the numbering. Holy crap!!

One is way back on day 28, then in the 100's I skipped a whole 10 days (in numbering only, the days of posts are correct). It's kinda hard to work out what the hell happened around day 28 as that was before I knew how to change the date of posts when i got slack and didn't post everyday, so there are 6 posts that have the same date. Fixing that up for all the old posts too!

Will go through and edit but it might take awhile, so apologies if it's a bit all over the place for a few days.

Mel xx

2 comments:

  1. You inspired me to check my blog posts & would you believe I've done the same thing?!!!! So annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry D! I only noticed it as I went back through to add labels like you did. Took ages to fix but is finally done now, and labels are added to all posts.

    ReplyDelete