Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 235: retreat day 2


This isn't exactly the best photo of me, but whatevs, it's part of the story!

After a big morning starting at 8am (I sometimes am not even awake at 8am on weekdays cos I live so close to work) we headed out of the centre we were staying at to go rock climbing! Woooo!

Was lots of fun and was really good in assisting with building good relationships within the team and promoting teamwork to achieve a desired result. I managed to take 200 photos lol. Here is just one...
After a quick trip back to our accommodation to change, shower and have a few drinks we went to dinner at Limani's in Narrabeen. The food there was fantastic and I'd highly rec going there if you live in the area.We had amazing mixed seafood & Mediterranean platters to start with, which I followed with grilled barramundi and a citrus tart. Very yummy!

We were each required to wear a hat that either had a story to it or was a reflection of our personalities. Now, despite me having an awful lot of hair accessories, I am not really a hat fan. I've got about 6- a Powderfinger train driver hat, a pink pimp fedora, a Sharkies cap, races hat and 2 cloches. None of them really have a story so I decided my silver sequin Minnie mouse ears fit the bill.

They were reflective of my love if cutesy, sparkly things but also had a story from my US holiday to Disneyland last year.

Dinner was lots of fun but most people headed to dinner straight after we got back as they were exhausted from rock climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment