Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 236: retreat day 3


After a super busy and gun day/night yesterday it was really quite nice to wake up to this view from my room in the morning.

I never get out to the country (not that we were actually in the country, there was just a bit of bushland where we were) so I liked waking up to birds chirping and that distinct clean air smell.

I locked myself out of my room when I went to grab some water but thankfully the lovely Liz was there to go get me a spare key from reception as, whilst I was dressed, I had no shoes on and no desire to walk on the freezing cold concrete!!


On the way to breakfast I stopped by this cute little pond area to take some pics but only had 10 mins to get from there, to check out, grab toast & be back in the conference room for our final day.


The final day was work, work, work but really valuable. I learnt a lot more about the company, its strategic goals and a lot of internal focus, programs, strategy docs, KPI's, etc. Obviously I can't say too much haha.

I was exhausted when I got home from the retreat and was asleep by 7pm. Virtually unheard of for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment