Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 237: Nailpolish Haul


My gorgeous friends Tegan, Shanna, Val and I did a joint nailpolish order through Transdesign and this is what we got!

Was such a nice surprise when I got into the office today to see a box of polish sitting on my desk!! Weeeeee!! I think it took less than a week to be delivered from the US which is ridiculously fast.

I think about 12 of those are mine (not that I need any more) and I cannot wait to test them out over the weekend. Very jealous of some of the colours the girls got, think there might be another order going in soon hehe.


3 comments:

  1. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

    Nail hauls make me happy. Even if they're not mine, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Val, was soooo exciting getting the box on Thursday! So much prettyness right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what gorgeous colours! I love buying nail polish too! :D

    ReplyDelete