Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 227: cupcakes & Miley


I made these Easter cupcakes for my lovely work friends for tomorrow. Will help make fake Monday a little better hehe.

Today D and I went to see the new Miley movie, The Last Song - it was soooooo cute!! I freakin love Miley hehe. Poor D was nearly the only boy in the cinema and there were lots of teenage girls. Kinda made it more fun though as there were lots of ooh's, ahh's, omg's and phwoar's whenever Liam Hemsworth had his shirt off, when they kissed, when they sing in the car, when they play in the mud, when Miley saves some baby turtles & when her little bro is the cutest little thing ever.

I loved this movie, it had a lot more depth to it than I was expecting and the storyline didn't just focus on Miley and Liam's character. If you see it, see it with your girlfriends for a fun, giggly, cute sesh!

2 comments: