Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 225: Another part of Sydney Harbour



Today I met up with my lovely friend, Robyn, to grab some lunch and go for a bit of a walk around the city. We had a 2 for 1 deal on tickets to a Swans game (we're going to the Lions match in May!) but you had to go to one of the box offices. Of course, when we got there, it was closed for the long weekend. Dammit.

We then went to Myer as I wanted to get a new pair of jeans (an exact copy of the ones I have that have faded too much for my liking) and ended up checking out the makeup counters. So much pretty stuff! We were both restrained though and didn't buy anything. We then looked at fascinators and I found an amazing one but couldn't justify spending $300 on it considering I go to the races once or twice a year.

We had lunch at Pontoon and got the most disgusting cocktails we've ever had. It is the only time I've ever left more than half a cocktail. Seriously thought I might throw it up.

Robyn was craving fudge so we headed across to Harbourside to visit the Fudge Shop. Droool. The first pic was taken from the bridge that connects one side of Darling Harbour to the other.

Pic below is of fudge being made. Looks like it was the maple pecan fudge.




No comments:

Post a Comment