Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 247: the Bite



I met up with my lovely friend Jacinta for some lunch abd a spot of shopping at Parra today. We had lunch at this fabulous little place called The Bite on Church St which does amazing pizzas.

I had been there before and had the most incredible pizza called Great Barrier Reef and I couldn't go past it again. It has sweet chilli sauce, mashed sweet potato, prawns, chicken, cheese and sour cream. It reminds me of the best pizza I've had at California Pizza Kitchen in Anaheim which was the first time I'd ever had sour cream (and guacamole) on a pizza. If you ever get to the US and are after casual dining, check out CPK - you definitely won't be disappointed.

Shopping was a bit of a dismal failure (although my credit card is purporting it as a success) but I did manage to find a large ceramic pale pink mixing bowl for $5 - score!!

I had dinner tonight with Damo and Dan at Peacock Garden in Crows Nest. Didn't take any pics unforch, but the food was great so I'll probably end up there again soon. I can't even begin to say how much I love spending time with these two boys, they're amazing and I love them dearly.

My fortune cookie was interesting tonight, it read:
"a bird does not sing because it has an answer, a bird sings because it has a song"

No comments:

Post a Comment