Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 249: Yum Cha!


Man I love yum cha!

I met up with some of the lovely ladies from my old work today as I hadn't seen them in months and I was missing them heaps. Plus it was a great way to ease back into work after a long weekend!

It's always great to catch up with the girls and here about what they've all been up to. It's hard to coordinate 8 peoples schedules across 3 separate workplaces so lunches are not as frequent as they used to be unfortunately.

Greenwood Seafood Restaurant does yum cha daily and is always a good experience. Check it out if you're in North Sydney.

3 comments:

  1. That's where I go to yum cha with my family when I'm in Sydney! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious?! That's hilarious! I love it there

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it was very yummy! Had to finish with deep fried ice cream of course!

    ReplyDelete