Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 244: pance in a tree



I went to a training course today on managing multiple projects with 2 of my colleagues. The course was quite interesting and I think I learnt a couple of good tips - now to put them into practice!

The three of us went to the Albion Hotel for lunch and it was nice to spend some time chatting outside of work. From the table we were at, we could see these pance in a tree. How the eff does a pair of pance get into a tree??

Caught up with an old friend after the course finished which was lots of fun! Even though I did take some photos, pance in a tree is more intriguing hehe.

Ps - I know I spelt pants wrong, but it's an in joke amongst some friends.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - at pance and pants in tree.

    Have a lovely long weekend.

    Are you catching any movies?

    I'm planning on seeing date night.

    Oh, and being up at 7am to watch Justin B on Monday :-P And I am over 30!

    The shame.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe SSG, you're so cute! Maybe we should make the trip to Martin Place to see Beiber in person! With screaming 12 year olds!

    Let me know what you think of Date Night, I was thinking about seeing it but not sure I'll get time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete