Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 251: China Glaze Stella


How pretty is this nailpolish?? China Glaze is fast becoming my favourite nailpolish brand by far!

It's hard to tell in the photo but there is a lot of depth to the colour. There is almost a fuschia shimmer base then medium toned purple and a darker almost black purple. Love it!!

After I get home from shopping tonight (yep the Thursday night shop is back on after getting some fabulous news that there will be a baby GIRL joining our family soon, some shopping is in order!) I will redo mani but couldn't go without blogging this gorgeous colour.

2 comments:

  1. I love that mani!

    Congrats on a new baby girl. I love baby shopping.

    Enjoy :-)

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Stella is THE most gorgeous colour, looks amazing on you!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete