Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 252: Stuff I've Bought

Here are a few of the things I bought last night (yep was the return of the Thursday night shop for me)

As you can see, the baby stuff is pink!!! Yay!! Only problem now is that my dad doesn't want to know what sex his first grandchild will be before it is born. How the hell am I meant to keep a secret like that?! It's well known that I'm not the worlds best secret keeper (tho I've somehow managed to keep a few crackers lol) so will have to try extra hard with this one. And this is everything I have bought it so far:


Tonight I went to the movies with my homies, Damo and Dan, to see Date Night. I didn't have a lot of expectations for it but I thought it was generally really funny with a few hysterical moments in the middle. If you're after some light entertainment, I'd highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment