Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 233: So's Ya Face!


Ever since I was a little girl I have been a fan of rugby league. My dad took me to my first game when I was 5, and it was the Broncos vs Souths, in the Broncos first season in the national comp. My dad was a Roosters fan and as I was a tomboy I went with a blue team and chose the Sharkies. Possibly the biggest mistake ever!! I love them, but god damn they break my heart over and over.

Today was no different. I met up with Dan, Sarah & Alex at Brookvale Oval to watch the Sharkies vs Manly. Cronulla started off well scoring in the first few minutes. It was all downhill after that unfortunately, with Manly winning the game 40-12. Thanks Tony Archer, you are a douche!


Before the game some stupid Manly supporter muttered under his breath at me "the Sharks are shit" and I retaliated with a "So's ya face" haha. Suck it!! This was probably the highlight of the day tbh.

High fives to the CSSC for their loud singing and support for the team! You guys rock.

2 comments:

  1. lol mel I could imagine you saying that as well. Good one!

    grenadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe J, pretty much everyone who knows about it has said the same thing!
    Loving your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete