Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 250: I have Powderfinger tickets!!


That's right kids, I managed to get my hands on tickets to both the Sydney and Brisbane shows!!! Yeewww!

I had a major freakout when I didn't get tickets in the first pre-release at 9am. There may have even been tears lol. Thankfully my love of Twitter alerted me to the fact that they had released more tickets and I scored tix to the Sydney show.

The next pre-release was to go on sale at midday, right in the middle of a meeting. Boooo. I lined up my lovely friend Zoe to buy them for me, but they moved the time back to 2pm and I was able to score tix for Brissie. Represent!!

I am beyond stoked, now just have to wait 4.5 months til the shows!


PS - massive boooo to the dirty mofo's who put tix on eBay at triple the retail price within 20 mins of the sale. Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment