Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 245: I don't think you're ready for this jelly


In our big nailpolish order, I got this gorgeous China Glaze polish called Innocence. It's what's termed as a 'jelly' formula which I have never tried before.

It's quite fascinating (well for all of a couple minutes) when putting it on as it really does have a gel like texture and if you don't apply it really carefully you end up with areas that are considerably raised. It's a bit like when you get gel nails applied. I have had this done once and have sworn never again. Thankfully I don't bite my nails anymore and they are quite strong so I don't need fakes.

It's a really pretty milky colour and suits it's name perfectly. But as my beloved Britney Spears would say, "I'm not that innocent" hehe

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVE that shade Mel. Pinks like that are my fave.

    Rach (Melb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is beautiful, and its got a really nice look to it. I don't wear a lot of pale colours, but this one is going to be a regular I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I like that! The jelly texture sounds really interesting ... might have to try it out some day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say that this song will now be in my head. Gorgeous colour too xx

    ReplyDelete