Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 190: Happy Mardi Gras!


My favourite gays! These two get a lot of airplay on my blog and are two of the most important people in my life. Love you boys!

Super tired so will revisit this post later (maybe!) but wanted to post a few shots from Mardi Gras (plenty more pics on fb that might be a bit inappropriate for this blog)


Was a great night with lots of colour, glitter, sequins, sparkle and a distinct lack of clothing! Good times!

I met up with D, D, R & M for dinner at Suki Sushi (was lovely) before meeting up with B and having a few drinks in the park (we kicked it old school) and then heading up to watch the parade.
 
Didn't see all of it, but what we did see was great. Looked like everyone was having a fantastic time, singing/walking/dancing their way along the route. It was such a fun, vibrant party atmosphere in the Cross with everyone in good spirits.


Look at all that glitter!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your photos, M.

    I wish I were there. The atmosphere must have been positively high energy, high octane happy and buff-tastic. Don't know if that makes sense but it's the best way I can think of describing Mardi Gras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs hun! It really was a fantastic night and such a wonderful celebration. Loved spending the night with some of my friends and enjoying the parade and festivities with them.

    ReplyDelete