Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 178: Saying goodbye


So it's been brought to my attention that some of you are quite fond of my shopping expeditions. Well I am here to tell you that the above pic will be the last one for a while as I am putting my budgeting skilllz into action as of today. That's right, today.

How many times have I said that?

Purchases over the weekend (& today) included:
Shop Til You Drop
Leggings (these will not be worn as pance, I swear)
Purple and orange pastel pens (so pretty! they join an existing pink pastel)
Curtis Stone cookbook
Nina Garcia's Style Strategy
Biggest Loser Best Recipes
2 pairs of Pascal shoes (love this brand, have a few by them now)
Celebrity Slim shaker (no CS shakes tho, they taste like dirt)
Nail polish remover with acetone to remove glitter polish
Weighted ball thing. You know, for all that exercise I don't do.

1 comment:

  1. Sow why did you buy the STYD if shopping is on hold? ;)

    ReplyDelete