Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 168: Caravanserai with the Bellas


seriously how hot are these girls?!?! and colourful too haha. Love them!

Not only are they HOT they are also some of the most internally beautiful women I know (oooh I just called you all women hehe, sounds a bit old-ish doesn't it) and I am so happy to have them as part of my life. It's always great to catch up with these girls and lots of fun is had everytime with no topic off limits and much boisterous laughter.

Dinner was fabulous, and I am really glad the lovely Donna made the exec decision to go to Caravanserai! Jen and I shared an amazing feta & sweet chilli pide for entree, and then I had the chicken shish kebap. It was really great (the chicken was a touch overcooked, but I'll excuse that as they were so busy that night) and had lots of different flavours. Was very garlic-y & I don't think Jen was too happy about having to sit in the car with me on the way home lol.



The gorgeous Makia bought my F21 stuff that she ordered for a few of us (what a legend!!) and I took this pic of myself so I could see what my new cloche looks like haha. Will post more in the next few days about the F21 haul and the girls' reactions to what I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment