Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 164: Lemon Meringue Cupcakes


After my first attempt at pavlova the other day, I also had a first attempt at lemon curd. As there was quite a bit of lemon curd left, I thought I would try to make some lemon meringue cupcakes (it's all starting to come together lol). They taste pretty good but might be a bit too tart for some people's taste. Will test them out at work tomorrow. I also think the curd would have been better if it were a bit thicker.

I make basic vanilla cupcakes all the time so am liking trying something new.

Recipe can be found here: http://aww.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=876586

3 comments:

  1. The look awesome Mel! Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! They tasted great - perfect amount of lemon tartness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooo good!! Please hurry and move to Brisvegas so we can have nommy dates...I will bring the champers, you can bring the noms...is that fair?? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete