Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 181: Success!!!


I can't talk in too much detail about this, but today was a huge day for a project I'm working on, with 2 documents in the mail that have been in the pipeline for a long time. The good news came at about 4.45pm so I rushed to print everything and get these babies in the post. There are still another 8 docs to go (lol) but the majority of these are very very close to being finalised. I really feel like I've finally achieved something in my current role! I know I've been doing a good job (tickets lol) and have got out similar documents (though with lesser negotiation) this one feels like the big "heck yes" moment! Yay me!

I bought myself a little present to celebrate lol... oops!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same headband :D Bought it when I was in Syd over Xmas - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete