Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 171: Forever 21


As mentioned in my post from Friday, my wonderful friend Makia did a group order fora  few of us from US store Forever 21. I love being able to buy things from US stores without paying ginormous postage costs (F21 has a flat rate of $35 up to $400 - I wish Torrid would take note of this!!!)

When M gave me the package the first thing I said was "I don't even remember what I bought, except for the jacket" which got lots of laughs from the girls! seriously, I am such a dumbass! So, for those playing a home I got a cute black cropped jacket that has silver detailing on the shoulders, a cloche (!!! love this!!!), 2 headbands, some flower hairclips and some gold bird earrings.

I am totally in luuurrrrrve with the cloche and cannot wait til winter so I can wear it EVERYWHERE!!!

You'll notice only 1 headband in the pic, that's cos I gave the other one to Andrea after calling it ugly! I've just realised that that's probably kind of rude to palm off 'ugly' items to other people. Ooops! It's not that I think it's ugly per se, just that it wasn't what I was expecting and I probably wouldn't wear it. Was happy to give it a new home otherwise it would have just got lost in the rest of my headband collection, possibly never to be seen again.

Thanks again M for doing the order!!! You rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment