Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 182: Wearing & doing and FOTD ...


Two very popular threads on women's forums is often "what I'm wearing and doing" and "Face of the Day (FOTD)", so here is my version for today.

Going to work is about as exciting as it gets today!
I wore dark denim jeans, and this musk coloured top that I've had for ages but never wear. I live the satin tie at the side, and today I added an Alannah Hill clip to it.

Hair is in a side bun (I've noticed FF has been doing this too, great minds!) which I've been doing a lot over the last 2 weeks.

Dangly earrings that again I've had for ages but never seem to wear. I seem to more go with dark colours over light which would explain this.

Makeup was:
Smashbox hybrid luminizing primer
MAC studio fix fluid
MAC blush in Gently
Australis black eyeliner
MAC e/s in Grand Entrance
Maybelline collossal mascara
Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick in pink

No comments:

Post a Comment