Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 170: Resisting temptation


I'm really over shops in the airport terminals tempting me to buy stuff! It seems that every time I fly out of Brissie I end up at gate 22 which is where Mimco is located. ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

Today was extra hard because staring right at me was the cute black bow necklace that I want. dammit.

I told myself though that I need to exercise some self control. I sat across from that pretty bow necklace for an hour and only at the last second before my plane boarded did I actually walk into the store and look closely at it. Conveniently the bow necklace didn't have a price tag so I took that as a sign that I didn't need it.

Its now 5 weeks into this year and my plans to be healthy and save money have not fallen into place like I had planned. Time to get real, man up and take action!

No comments:

Post a Comment