Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 179: Dirty Pop


On Sunday I was trying to decide whether to go for a neutral toned polish or something bright. In the end I went for Golden Meringue by China Glaze which is an extremely light transparent peach that has a gold shimmer. I haven't worn a neutral colour in forever and it feels a bit weird. Doesn't quite feel like me when I look down at my nails lol.

Tonight I needed a change so went with China Glaze's Grape Pop from their fabulous Up & Away collection.

If you love your nailpolish as much as I do, make sure you check out this fabulous new nailpolish blog one of my wonderful friends has just started - http://polishproject.blogspot.com/

And now I can't stop singing Pop by NSync lol. Check the link here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MRwT383qA I love this vid!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle Grace HunderFebruary 16, 2010 at 11:03 PM

    Love the nail polish!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS polish! I love that colour so much, looks great on your nails.

    ReplyDelete