Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 173: Stop! Mani Time!


Gorgeous colour isn't it? It's from the new Zoya Reverie collection and is called Adina (I bought Reece also). It is so hard to try to really capture the true colour of this polish as it shimmers different colours! It is mainly purple and then has green and pink shimmer depending on lighting and angles. Green comes through predominantly and reminds me of christmas beetles haha (not the dirty brown ones obviously).

These were my first Zoya polishes and I am really impressed with the quality of them and how well they apply. Safe to say that there will be more Zoya added to my collection in the near future.


Before I applied Zoya Adina, I played around with some of my other recent colour purchases. I went with a bright pastels palette just to see how they all looked. From pinkie to thumb: China Glaze For Audrey, China Glaze V, BYS Mauve-in on Up, China Glaze Sugar High, China Glaze Refresh-mint

1 comment: