Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 183: Light reading


So I took a pic this morning of books that I have lined up to read, however added a couple more during the day that I purchased, but both were hugely reduced so I couldn't resist.

On my current reading list is:
  • Cleo
  • Cosmo
  • STYD (all are from this month, I've flicked through them but not read anything)
  • Curtis Stone's Relaxed Cooking
  • Biggest Loser Best Recipes
  • Tyler Florence's Ultimate
  • How to Make Love (hysterical! everything from grooming tips, meals to make your partner, diagrams of different gem stones, planning a wedding, manscaping, how to make edible underwear, how to pick up a kids soccer game lol)
  • Nina Garcia's Style Strategy
  • Victoria Beckham's Extra Half an Inch (this was $5!)
  • I Heart Hollywood (have read I Heart New York and loved it)
  • Things I Want My Daughters to Know

I also have Kelly Cutrone's book on its way to me - wish it would hurry the eff up!

No comments:

Post a Comment