Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 185: Kelly Cutrone


I love Kelly Cutrone and was so excited when I heard that she had a book coming out called "If You Have to Cry Go Outside"! what an awesome title!

I bought this book because I feel like I need a bit of inspiration from someone who is compeletely fearless and doesn't let people or things stand in her way of what she really wants. I walked down to Sydney Harbour this afternoon to get some exercise and then chill out reading Kelly's book. I got roughly a quarter of the way through it and so far I love it! It's clear from the very beginning that the book is going to be very honest and devoid of bullshit.

Will give an update when I'm finished reading - I have more plans to read it down by the Harbour.

I think we can all do with a lesson from Kelly!

4 comments:

  1. I love Kelly to! What a cool photo. Wish I was there.

    Kelly also has a reality show coming out to?

    I have to get the book. I have a borders coupon to use. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SSG :)
    Yep, her show Kell on Earth has been out fora couple weeks in the US. I can only find ep 1 unforch, but it was awesome!

    You'll need to order the book in at Borders as they're not getting it. I bought mine online through www.bookdepository.co.uk (was cheaper too!)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooops the comment that is showing up as deleted was jsut me with a million spelling errors but it wouldn't let me edit, only delete.

    ReplyDelete