Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 174: Sunset


Tonight I had an early dinner with my dear friend Robyn at Planet Thai in Crows Nest. Neither of us had been there before, but we saw it when we were at Il Barone a week or so ago and thought we might try it. The food was decent and service was good, but tbh it was nothing special. Kinda what I expected actually! All good tho as it's close to both our homes so the Nest is always an easy option when we don't feel like really doing much.

On the walk home I spotted this pretty sunset (a bit after 8pm I think) and thought it was super pretty. Then I played with the most gorgeous charcoal grey kitten that was outside our place. Seriously, it was the sweetest little thing. I totes wanted to keep it! I tried taking pics but every time I did it would run away. It was having a great little time playing with a yellow milk bottle lid. Hope he/she got home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment