Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 166: Packed and ready to go


to Brisbane lol. Woooo!
I'm heading home tomorrow for a few days to catch up with my friends and to see the Taylor Swift concert with my dear friend Jennie Wennie Wool. So freakin unbelievably excited for Taylor!!!

So above is my suitcase, which feels a little odd to me because usually it is bulging out of the seams and I have no room for anything. This time I'll be able to fit everything in and have heaps of room left over. The stuff on the left will be going carry on (AH headband, concert tickets, bro's bday present) but it could fit if I needed it to!

It always feels good to go home for a bit, something oddly comforting when the plane touches down :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean...I love it when the plane touches down in Melbourne and there is greenery everywhere. Especially when arriving home from o/s. Soundtrack for the moment should be "I Still Call Australia Home." lol

    Have a ball in Brissie!

    ReplyDelete