Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 175: Dinner at Capitano's


I met up with one of my old work colleagues, Lesley, for another early dinner tonight (I'm totally getting all nanna lol) and this time it was at Capitano's in North Sydney. This place is pretty underrated imo and does really good modern Italian food. When working for my previous employer, there were a few of us who would often order Capitano's when we were working late and we'd get them to deliver even though it was only a street away!

The food is always fresh and tasty and pretty much exactly what the menu says it will be.

Tonight I had Chicken A La King Penne - penne pasta with chicken, almonds, capsicum, onion and mushroom in cream sauce (yesssss I know, cream! pasta! OMG! You can't eat that!) and it was pretty damn awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment