Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 172: Dinner at Agave


Dinner tonight was at Agave with some of my wonderful friends whom I met through my old work. These people (plus a couple other people!) are the best things that came out of my old work and I made some really great friendships there that I know will last a very long time.

I had wanted to try Agave for ages after I saw it on Sydney Weekender (who knew Mike Whitney was such a selling point?) where it was highly recommended. To be honest, it was probably a bit of a let down. It was on the more expensive side of Mexican and my dish was pretty bland even though it did have a fair amount of spicyness, it didn't present well (hence why I am not showing a photo, it looked incredibly gross) and everyone commented that the meals were quite small servings. best part about the place (in my opinion at least) was the fabulous frozen hibiscus margaritas! definitely the saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment