Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 162: The Beauty Budget


So a few weeks ago, I was chatting to some of the lovely Twitter girls and decided that I needed to stick to a beauty budget this year as I have sooo much stuff that I really don't need or use. I decided that the amount for the year would be $520, working out to be an average of $10 per week. I'll update on progress throughout the year but have realised that I've already made a serious dent in the budget - eeek!

I'm undecided at this stage whether hair products come into the budget or not. I think I will decide at the end of the year when I have no money left and then remove them from the budget haha. I am definitely not including my shampoo/conditioner/treatment as that is $60 every time I buy them and would take up a big chunk of the budget.

So far with everything in the pic above I have spent $130. Crap!!! Did I really need 18 nailpolishes this month???

No comments:

Post a Comment