Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 150: Umm I got some more stuff today


So I had 2 cards to pick things up from the post office. I was sooo sure it was going to be my CHina Glaze Up & Away's but when I picked up my packages, I got a surprise. There were some nailpolishes (not the Up & Aways though - the lovely Teegs got hers on Thursday last week, I want mine already) and an order from Evans from 3 months ago that they had refunded because they thought the package was lost in transit somewhere.

The dress is stunning and fits really well (it's more purple than in this pic) and the skirt is also gorgeous but is a little snug but all is good because I have been trying to eat better lately and have already lost 2kgs this year. Woohoo for me!

Other things I got were:
a container for cupcakes
Mix cookbook
Super Food Ideas
pink napkins
Awesome dressup glasses thar I currently have no use but couldn't leave them on the shelf
US InStyle with Taylor Swift on the front!!! Only a couple weeks til the Taylor concert - weeeeee!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the dress arrived! I remember when you bought it and I can't believe it's been 3 months already! Time flies.

    Where did you order your CG nailpolishes? I'd like to order some... I think I need them hehehe

    ReplyDelete