Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 138: Diva is the female version of a hustlerrrr


hahaha, I love this Beyonce song, it gets stuck in my head ALL the freakin time!

It's totally irrelevant to the post, but whatevs. So today is a pic of my Diva haul over the past week. I love accessories so Diva is right up my alley. Lots of fun, cute and on trend accessories at an affordable price. And at the moment, a lot of those pieces are on SALE!!! Yewww! Everything in the pics was $5 (except the fascinator, it was $3 lol) so I paid a small amount for a lot of great accessories.

So I got...
3 x structured headbands
2 x loose hadbands (eg, the elastic band and tie up styles)
3 x flower clips
2 x necklaces
3 x rings
1 x pearl comb
1 x fascinator
2 x pairs earrings

Score!! Wish I had kept all the tags so I knew exactly how much I had saved. I know on 4 items, I spent $20 and saved $46 (2 x rings, the elastic headband and the black bow headband)

ps - one of the things that annoys me about diva sales is that there can be two identical items, jsut in different colours, but only one of the colours is on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment