Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 152: Mean Girls Cupcakes


Tonight was spent hanging out with some very lovely ladies and it was a delight as always. We started off the night with dinner at Counter Burger (umm, how many times have I posted about Counter Burger??) then went to V's place with the intention of watching Mean Girls. We were so busy eating coloured popcorn, muffins & cupcakes and drinking Moscato (thanks J!) that we ditched the movie in favour of a gossip sesh hehe.

I made vanilla cupcakes with rose icing but think I used a bit too much rose essence (well for my liking anyway, I like subtle flavours in icing). 

The lovely R made us some nametags so we each had to be one of the cliques. I was Art Freak, because as they said in the movie, "these are the best people you will ever meet". WORD!!!

4 comments:

  1. The icing was divine - just the right amount of rose essence IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes were great! Mr Curious helped himself to a few and he liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes were divine. They had just the right balance of rose for me! I didn't need the second one but buy did I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh good I'm glad you all liked them!

    ReplyDelete