Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 143: Alannah Hill


It's well known that I love accessories (there are plenty of posts on this blog that confirm this!) and I have added a new piece to my constantly growing collection.

The latest addition is the gorgeous "It's A Circus" headband from Alannah Hill. It looks massive, but for some reason when you put it on it doesn't seem quiet as big even though it still takes up half my head haha. I thought I'd show off my other Alannah Hill accessories as I simply just love them. Actually, I adore Alannah's clothing line as well, but unfortunately none of it will fit me. If it did, I think the majority of my wardrobe would come from there!

Also eyeing off a very cute bag there atm, but I know I should be good as I plan on being budget friendly this year (more to come on this in future posts).

For now, enjoy the gorgeousness that is Alannah Hill!

3 comments:

  1. I love that headband! I think I saw it in red, too? The black one is beautiful but wouldn't show up my hair all that well. I love Alannah hair accessories - will have to show you my collection some day too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see it in red, but they did have it in a silvery blue colour. Might not have had red cos it was on sale (reduced to 1/3 the original price). I love classic black tho, I always seem to come back to it.
    Might wear it to the Bella dinner!

    ReplyDelete