Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 139: Shopping Spree


I went shopping at Parra tonight to see if there were any more bargains to be had at the City Chic sale and turns out there was! Yay! There were so many pretty dresses makred down to $30 or $40 that I really liked but they were all wrong sizes (all XS ans XL) however I did manage to find the dress in the pic above - It was marked down from $180 to $20!!! Score!!

I also picked up:
a headband (cos you know, I don't have enough already)
Britney's For the Record dvd (it made me cry when I watched it on tv)
Tony Ferguson magazine (stories in it are really inspring)
tart tins for hen I attempt Matt Moran's chocolate tart
black tank top
Australia fan lol
another necklace from Diva

Shopping problem?? Not at all!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is gorgeous and only $20? You're a bargain hunting queen! x

    ReplyDelete