Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 151: Tony Ferguson


I've been doing the TF shake diet for 2 weeks now and have lost 2kgs so far! hooray! I've done this diet before and couldn't last more than a few days so it makes me think that I am actually ready to do it this time as I haven't found it difficult at all. I've also given up soft drink for over 2 weeks now!! Shocking I know! But again, it must be the right time for me to do it as I haven't craved it at all.

Will keep you all updated on progress throughout the year.

3 comments:

  1. Go girl!! And congratulations on the quitting soft drink too... I love a nice, cold can of Coke a couple of times a week but haven't had that for a few weeks now. We can be Soft Drink Quit Buddies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Mel! keep us updated. I need to be motivated again after honeymoon major food intake. x Farrah

    ReplyDelete