Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 154: SURPRISE!!!!


I've had an awesome start to 2010 but today was the definitely the best day so far (well it was technically yesterday, but you know, whatever!) I got home from shopping and was just chilling at home when I got a Ping from my dear friend Damo. He was asking if I was at home, how I was, etc and told me that one of his friends had left something in the mailbox for me.

I thought "omg they're here" (I've blogged about the boys before, they've been overseas for 9 months) but then though, no way and assumed it was invite (I was hoping to an engagement hehe). So I went downstairs and still had the small glimmer of hope that they would be here. I walked to the mailbox and couldn't see anyone so figured it really was just an invite or something.

As I went to open the letter box Damo and Dan jumped out frombehind the wall!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed!
W hugged
We kissed
I said "omg I can't believe you're here" at least 50 times in the next few hours!

Seriously, it was the best surprise of my life! These two amazing boys mean the absolutely world to me and I have genuinely missed them while they have been away. It is so freakin good to have them home!

p.s. the pic was taken about midnight, so I figure it qualifies for today. plus, there is nothing else I have thought or spoken about today hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment