Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 137: Presents!!! Yay!!


So this year was really random in that I didn't get a lot of actual Christmas presents, but did get a lot of vouchers which suits me fine cos I like to buy my own stuff. But 3 of my gorgeous friends each bought me pressies which fit me PERFECTLY!!

Makia bought a trio of Stila lipglosses which are just divine, Siany bought me these gorgeous bamubushka measuring cups, and Jen bought me some super cute stationery (there was also a red leather pencil case but I forgot to photograph it)

Seriously, these presents capture my three loves - makeup, baking and stationery!

Such sweet girls and I totally love my presents! Cannot wait to use them all and think of the lovely girls who bought them for me every time I do.

3 comments:

  1. You scored! Gorge. LOVE your NYC calendar too, great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need those Babushka measuring cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! How rad are they!! I haven't used them yet - they're almost too cute to use.

    D, I got the name wrong, they're actually called Matryoshka dolls if you plan on searching for them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete