Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 156: Dinner at Balmoral


After recovering from the BDO, shopping with the lovely Robyn and getting a mani/pedi, I headed to dinner with the D's, Claire & Jonno at Balmoral Beach. It wasn't the best day for it (bloody drizzle) but it was great to hang out with everyone. Seriously good bunch of people, and by the time I got home at 1am, I still wasn't sick of them - gotta be a sign of some great peeps!

When we were at the beach I was reminded again to find out what the hell this place is. Each time I go to Balmoral I think "I must google that" and never do, so I took a photo to remind myself to google.

BTW  - Every time I hear the name Jonno I am reminded of that ute commerical from a few years ago - cracks me up every time.

2 comments:

  1. It's Grotto Point Reserve Lighthouse. You can do walks through there, so will give it a go one day.

    ReplyDelete