Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 66: Shut up and put your money where your mouth is...



What I wouldn't give to be waking up in Vegas tomorrow morning!
This is a dodgy collage thing that I have up on my wall of pics I took while overseas for christmas and NYE (I actually took about 1200 photos haha, so this is a small selection).
The month I was away was one of the best times of my life and I loved exploring somewhere new on my own, doing my own thing and taking in all of the amazing sights (umm Christmas in New York anyone?? LOVE).

I did Vegas for NYE and it was amazing! There really aren't enough words to describe how incredible that place is. I met some fantastic people there too, some of whom I consider to be good friends now (also met a lot of lovely people in NYC!)

Along with the pics there are my 2009 glasses, happy new year and dice beads, and a little sombrero I bought in Mexico.

Seriously cannot wait to get back to the US!!

Check out the video for Katy Perry's Waking Up In Vegas here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Qf7GdAF70

No comments:

Post a Comment