Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 49: Counter Burger


Man I love Counter Burger! With over 312,000 combinations of burger, sweet potato fries and the most amazing peanut butter milkshakes I have ever tasted, this restaurant is a fantastic addition to the Crows Nest area (the Grill'd up the road is a just a poor cousin imo).

Each time I go there, I am overwhelmed by the options. Do I want chicken, beef, veggie or turkey? On a bun, or in a salad bowl? What size (tho, I always go the 150, its big enough) Which of the 11 cheeses should I choose? Do I even want cheese at all? and so on and so forth. Making your own burger is heaps of fun and it means that you get exactly what you want every time.

On this one there is a 150g beef patty,  american cheese, beetroot, pineapple, mixed baby greens, corn&black bean salsa and bbq sauce. YUM!

I am always taking people to CB and everyone has loved it so far! Being the only one in Australia, it's a pretty novel idea to have a ticksheet to choose what you'll have on your lunch. And seriously, the peanut butter milkshakes are to die for!!

Check out the Counter Burger website here... http://www.thecounterburger.com/

BTW, I always cut my burgers and sandwiches into quarters. Deal with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment