Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 52: I had the best day with you today



YAY!!!!

Got to see my dad and my little bro today when they were in Sydney! They have been here all weekend in Bathurst watching the big car race (apparently it was awesome cos Holden got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd) so they came to spend the day with me today. Was so great to see them!

We just had lunch down at Darling Harbour and chatted for ages about random stuff. I miss getting to spend time with them and it's definitely one of the reasons I want to head back to brissie.

Turns out my Dad and stepmum  might be moving in TWO weeks!! They have a cool new job opportunity to own their own business in another part of Qld which is really exciting for them. My first reaction - where am I going to spend christmas?? hehe. My parents are heading to NZ on xmas day (boooo) and are gone for a week. I usually stay at their place and sit on the beach with their two dogs for the entire time on there, but now they'll be moving, there will be no more beachy holiday. Sucks! But, I'm super happy that they're doing something that they want to. yay!

So this is a silly pic of us, my eyes are all squinty and dad and Matt look silly, but oh well! Love them to bits!!!

1 comment: