Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 56: Kaleidoscope Eyes


So I'm at home on a Friday night (have had a killer headache for the past 2 days so didn't feel up to going out, need some rest) and suddenly realised that I hadn't taken a photo today. I was looking at www.scrangie.com yesterday and saw a pic of really colourful eyeshadow and thought 'hey, I have stacks of bright eyeshadow, I should do that too'. Yes, I am a copycat!

Anyway, the colours are pretty much the same, but I mixed up the order and added eyeliner and blah blah blah. Totes different!

Looking at the pics I've realised that the gold on the outer edge towards the brow doesn't look blended at all but it does IRL. Weird, but I think it might just be that my eyes aren't usually open as wide as they are in the pic, nor do I try to stretch my brow as high.

Products used:
UDPP, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, (from inner corner, up and around...) Urban Decay Honey, Red Earth orange, Inglot pink, Inglot irridescent purple, Urban Decay Ransom, MAC Grand Entrance (highlight), Inglot aqua blue, Glamour Doll Eyes Shamrock, Glamour Doll Eyes Electric Lemonade and Stila choc brown to fill in my eyebrows.



This is all a bit different from my usual day to day look:

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! The colorful eyes look amazing honey, V impressive, I'd look like a clown if I attempted that look!! Love your day-to-day look too. :D xx

    ReplyDelete