Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 43: #wearing/doing/fotd



so on girly forums, you can pretty much guarantee that there will be two threads in existence 1 - wearing/doing and 2 - FOTD (face of the day)

So this is a brief version which is FOTD plus jewelery (was just wearing black top, black cardi, dark denim jeans, black flats)

In this pic is....
a gorgeous necklace I bought when I was in Melbourne in April
some earrings I bought when in Brissie in May (they were $5!)
MAC Studio Fix fluid foundation
Smashbox 2 in 1 luminizing primer (love this)
Australis eyeliner in black
Maybelline Colossal mascara (love this too!)
Inglot hot pink eyeshadow (used lightly as blush)
MAC Grand Entrance e/s
Glamour Doll Eyes Shamrock e/s
Inglot irridescent purple e/s
NARS Orgasm/Laguna - I just used a little of the Laguna bronzer

Had to add the twitter tag, because I am officially a twitter addict and love the twitter crew hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment