Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 61: Fancy Elephants


The last couple times I have been to Taronga Zoo (in fact, the only 2 times I've been there since I was about 4 years old) I have bought one of these cute little sparkly elephants. Apparently ones with their trunks up are meant to be good luck lol. I bought one aaages ago which I had on my desk at work. Dousty named it Ellie! Either Dousty or Wecks were either throwing lollies or flicking rubber bands at me, and they hit little Ellie and broke his trunk!! Those bitches!!

So last  time I went I decided I needed a replacement, and couldnt decide between these two so got them both. They now sit, with their trunks locked together, on my tallboy thing which houses all my crap. That will prob be a photo of the day very soon! 


ETA: Actually, I just remembered, it was a red pen they threw! Fun times back on level 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment