Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 47: I love baking


I had to go to the post office to collect something this afternoon and was walking past Essential Ingredient when some super cute spotted cupcake papers caught my eye! I had already bought some dark pink spotted papers when I bought my Cupcake Courier, but thought I would see what other colours they had. Turns out they only had a lighter pink and white with coloured spots - of course I bought them!

I also bought the Womens Weekly Cookies Cupcakes Cheesecakes book because I really want to start making cookies and decorating them all pretty like.

The other stuff is a collection of pretty baking items that I've bought in the last few weeks. Will be showing lots more from my baking box in the future!

1 comment:

  1. i love your baking stuff!!! omg you have mad cute style :)))

    ReplyDelete