Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 50: Annabelle Maisy



awwww, such a little sweetheart! I instantly fell in love with this little one. She is the second daughter of my dear friends Dan and Rose. They have another little daughter Madi who I also adore, but she didn't come to visit me yesterday as she was hanging out with her grandma. For those of you on my FB, you will see that little Madi has her own photo album cos I love her so much!

I met Dan and Rosey through working at NDY. Dan started about 2 weeks before I did and we instantly became friends. He puts it down to the fact that he is from the country and I am from Queensland - very similar types of people, and definitely different to those from Sydney. Dan and Rosey lived 2 blocks away from me so I was always visiting, especially after they had little Madi. I remember the first time I babysat Madi and had a huuuuuge freakout cos she held her breath for a few seconds. Holy shit, worst 10 seconds of my life. Thankfully she was ok.

Dan, Rosey and Madi moved back to Maitland (all their family is from that area) about 18 months ago. Annabelle was born 8 months ago and this weekend was the first time that I saw her. Hard to believe it has been so long, and I really regret not getting up there sooner. When Annabelle was born, there were a few complications and the poor little thing was in hospital for 9 weeks. Was touch and go for a while, and I remember crying my eyes out at work when I found out. Thankfully she is perfect now and will have no future problems! YAY!! I wanted to wait til she was home from hospital to see her, then thought I would let everyone settle down and suddenly it was 8 months later. Time passes us by waaaaaay too quickly unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment