Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 62: Conversation Starters!


For those of you that have been to my house, you have almost guaranteed to be harassed into trying to play this conversation starters game with me! I can't help it! I love it but no one will ever play - until recently!! Yay!! I finally found someone who would give in and partake in this 20 questions type game thing.

I'm not sure why I am so obsessed with it, but I find it really intriguing to find out what peoples answers are and how my answers change all the time. It's basically just some random questions to help you get to know someone better (eg, fave colour, signature dish, what you're most proud of, earliest memory). There are 50 questions in this box (this is the Kikki K version, I am dying to get my hands on some proper Table Topics) and my lovely participant answered every one (minus one that I left out on purpose hehe). What a good sport!

Next time I invite you over for coffee, cakes and a chat - just remember, you have been warned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment