Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 281: I hate friends


I met Damo and Dan at my much loved Cabana Bar for dinner and to watch the North Queensland vs Manly game. Thankfully for Dan Manly won despite having a shocking second half. Good to see Matty Bowen back for the Cowboys too!




I was telling the guys about a little friend mini drama (preach it like Mary J "no more drama") and how some people can disappoint you in ways that you wouldn't expect and how in some cases they don't even realise that they're being douches.




We were also discussing how the older we get the less we need lots of friends (acquaintances really) and are happy to have a few really good close friends. Dan came out with the cracker "I hate friends" lol. He was meaning the crappy ones and having too many to give them the proper attention they deserve. Hilarious!


It's pretty safe to say that I could never hate these two!

Ps- this is me teaching Dan how to throw down gang signs lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment